Come Work for Miskelly's
If you are looking for a family-oriented, equal opportunity, community that has the largest furniture store in the South, Miskelly Furniture is the place for you. Miskelly's has the largest market share in the state of Mississippi, offering the best opportunities for success. With 1/3 of Miskelly employees having over five years of service, they are dedicated, have a passion for sales and service and an ongoing commitment to excellence. At Miskelly Furniture, there are employment opportunities in Sales, Distribution and Support.
Miskelly's Core Values
- Integrity and Honesty
- Customer Satisfaction
- Quality Products and Services
- Cost-Effective and Competitive
- Miskelly Companies consist of 6 locations with 200,000 square feet of state of the art showroom
- All new Sales Associates experience the benefit of a comprehensive sales training program.
- As the South’s fastest growing furniture company, with the greatest market share in the state, Miskellys offers the greatest opportunity for earning potential in the retail furniture industry of Mississippi.
- Miskellys offers the lowest prices anywhere, guaranteed!
- The professional sales staff shares a commitment to excellence that creates a competitive, customer service driven environment, while maintaining integrity and honesty.
- Sales Associates may receive monthly bonuses and awards.
- 4 day work week.
- Miskellys Distribution Center has over 300,000 square feet of warehouse space and services all Miskelly’s locations.
- The Distribution center offers opportunities in the following areas: Receiving, Inventory, Shipping, Floor Crew, Customer Pick Up Dock, Delivery, Furniture Repair, Maintenance, and Housekeeping.
- Distribution employees receive competitive wages and an aggressive benefit package.
- Employees work in a safe, clean, team oriented environment.
- Warehouse operations are run by up-to-date equipment and the latest warehouse management technology
- To support Miskelly’s many operations, Miskelly’s Corporate Office Center offers employment opportunities in the following areas: Merchandising, Advertising, Accounting, Information Technology, Human Resources, Sales Service Counters, and Customer Care.
- In each showroom, Sales Service Counters allow Sales Service Representatives to assist the Sales Associates and Customers in completing sales and securing financing.
- The newly renovated Customer Care Call Center offers service after the sale, utilizing up-to-date technology and resources.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Cancer Insurance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K & Profit Sharing Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Purchase Discount Program
- Paid Leave Plan for Vacation & Illness
- 7 Paid Holidays
How to Apply for a Career at Miskellys
Fill out and submit our on-line application or fill out an application at any of our locations. Click here for Online Application
Applications and resumes may also be submitted by mail or fax to:
- Miskelly Furniture
- Human Resource Department
- 101 Airport Rd.
- Pearl, MS 39208