- Push on the arm activation
Since 1963, Klaussner Home Furnishings has been the leading solutions provider to the furniture industry. Our mission is simple: to provide value-driven product, constant innovation, speed-to-market and total customer satisfaction.
With Klaussner’s many product lines, consumers can choose from upholstery (fabric and leather), reclining furniture, bedroom, dining room, occasional tables, memory foam bedding and now our new Klaussner Outdoor line.
With the company offering more than 500 styles, 600 fabric choices and over 75 leathers, plus the fastest delivery times in the industry on custom orders, consumers can have what they want, how they want it, and when they want it. Choice, Selection, Possibilities, plus innovation, speed-to-market, powerful advertising and marketing tools to help maximize your store’s potential makes Klaussner a total profit-driven package.
- (Code “S” Care Method) To prevent overall soil, frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust and grime is recommended. Spot clean using a mild water-free solvent or dry-cleaning product. Clean only in a well-ventilated room and avoid any product containing carbon tetrachloride which is highly toxic. Pretest small area before proceeding. Cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service only is recommended.
- (Code “W” Care Method) Use a water- based upholstery cleaner only.
- (Code “WS” Care Method) Spot clean with a mild solvent, an upholstery shampoo, or the foam from a mild detergent. When using a solvent or dry-cleaning product, follow instructions carefully and clean only in a well-ventilated room. Avoid any product which is highly toxic. If using either method, pretest a small area before proceeding. Use a professional furniture cleaning service when an overall soiled condition has been reached.
- Excessive exposure to sunlight can cause fading of your furniture finish. Extreme temperatures and humidity changes can cause cracking and splitting.
- Chemicals within the plastic or rubber may react with the finish if left in contact for a long period of time. Place a strip of felt or cork under your accessories to avoid any markings.
- (Code “SW” Care Method) Spot clean with upholstery shampoo, foam from a mild detergent, or mild dry-cleaning solvent. Pretest a small, inconspicuous area before proceeding. Do not saturate. Pile fabrics may require brushing with a non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to restore appearance. Hot water extraction or steam cleaning is not recommended. Cushion casings should not be removed and laundered or dry cleaned separately. To prevent overall soiling, frequent vacuuming or light brushing with a non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime is recommended. When cleaning a spill, blot immediately to remove spilled material. Clean spots or stains from the outside to the middle of the affected area to prevent circling. Use a professional furniture cleaning service when an overall soiled condition has been reached.
- The following cleaning codes and instructions are provided for your education and direction in cleaning spots and stains from your new upholstery or leather. These are common and recognized definitions within the furniture industry but should not be construed as a guarantee that desired results will be obtained by following these methods. We strongly recommend you call our service department or a professional cleaner. Always test cleaners in a hidden area before proceeding.
*Actual fabric, leather and finish colors may vary by monitor.