Mission Statement "Our family serving your family with excellence."
Vision Statement "To be the most loved furniture store in the Southeast."
Join The Miskelly Team
Looking for a family-oriented, equal opportunity company where you can grow? Miskelly Furniture is the largest furniture store in the South, with the largest market share in the state of Mississippi, offering the best opportunities for success. At Miskelly Furniture, there are employment opportunities in Sales, Distribution, Delivery, and Support.
Accepting Applications For
Miskelly Companies consist of 7 locations in Mississippi with 270,000 square feet of state-of-the-art showrooms. > Click for more information
A Day in the Life:
- Working with guests in our retail showroom to provide excellent service in their purchasing process
- Utilizing an iPad to engage, present, and transact
- Following up with leads generated from prior guest visits using your guest database
- Assisting guests in the financing, purchasing, and delivery follow up
- Increasing personal knowledge of products, sales techniques, and promotions through continuous training and development
- Helping enrich lives through home furnishings
Enjoy the perks: We offer a Fantastic Benefits and Compensation Program
- Annual earnings range: $50,000 - $100,000 plus
- 1st-year earnings guarantee
- 4-day work week
- Off every Sunday
- Generous, competitive commission with uncapped earnings potential
- Monthly and annual bonus plan, plus sales contests throughout the year
- Recognition and reward programs
- Blended learning program consisting of classroom training, on-the-job training, and digital training modules, so that you can focus on learning and growing your abilities
- Comprehensive Health Package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, cancer, long term care, flexible spending accounts, employee assistance plan, etc.)
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching
- Leave plan for vacation and illness
- Associate purchase discount program
- Enjoy a diverse family-friendly work culture
You bring the right attitude and drive, and we will train you. Our best in class training program will get you ready to succeed.
We look for the following:
- People who are humble, hungry, and smart
- Coachable and self-motivated learner
- High energy people-person
- Professional, positive, team-player, resilient, and achievement-focused
- Excellent time-management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Embrace technology
- Available to work evenings, Saturdays, and holidays as part of a flexible and accommodating full-time work schedule
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
DISTRIBUTION & DELIVERY
Miskelly Distribution Center has over 300,000 square feet of warehouse space and services all Miskelly locations. > Click for more information
- The Distribution Center offers opportunities in the following areas: Receiving, Inventory, Shipping, Floor Crew, Customer Pick Up Dock, Delivery, Furniture Repair, Maintenance, and Housekeeping.
- Our fleet of Delivery Teams consists of Drivers and Helpers that offer our customers an unmatched delivery experience that is second to none.
- Distribution employees receive competitive wages and an aggressive benefits package.
- Employees work in a safe, clean, team-oriented environment.
- Warehouse operations are run by up-to-date equipment and the latest warehouse management technology.
Miskelly Furniture has support positions at each store and in their corporate office. > Click for more information
- To support Miskelly's many operations, Miskelly Corporate Office Center offers employment opportunities in the following areas: Merchandising, Marketing, Accounting, Information Technology, Human Resources, Sales Service Counters, and Customer Care.
- In each showroom, Sales Service Counters allow Sales Service Representatives to assist the Sales Associates and Customers in completing sales and securing financing, upon credit approval.
- The Customer Care Call Center offers service after the sale, utilizing up-to-date technology and resources.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Cancer Insurance
- Voluntary Long Term Care Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Purchase Discount Program
- Paid Leave Plan for Vacation & Illness
- 7 Paid Holidays
How Do We Behave?
- Do the right thing
- Win our customers’ hearts
- Be a humble servant
- Eliminate complexity
- Succeed together