Frequently Asked Questions
• Do you offer financing?
— We offer an easy application process and budget-friendly terms.
• What if my credit score isn’t great?
— We know everyone can hit a rough patch, so we offer an option to suit most credit scores.
• How long before I know if I am approved?
— It may take up to 15 minutes, but it shouldn’t take any longer.
• Once approved, how long before I can spend my credit?
— Immediately – shop online or in the store.
• Do you have a warranty?
— Most furniture comes with a one-year factory warranty against manufacturing defects.
• What does the warranty cover?
— The factory warranty provides repair or replacement of defective parts against manufacturing defects. It does not provide coverage for wear and tear.
• Do you carry an extended warranty?
— We offer a 3-year furniture care plan for an additional charge.
• What does the plan cover?
— The furniture care plan covers many accidental occurrences in the home; as well as providing some coverage after the expiration of the factory warranty.
FURNITURE CARE PROTECTION PROGRAM
What does the protection plan cover?
What’s not covered by the plan?
When does the plan coverage start?
The plan coverage begins once the covered item has been delivered to your home.
Does the plan have a deductible?
No, there is never a deductible with FURNITURE CARE PROTECTION Plans
How do I file a claim?
If you elected to purchase a 3-year plan through FURNIITURE CARE PROTECTION, any claim must be reported directly to them. Information on coverage, exclusions, and additional means of reporting a claim is available on the plan you received at the time of delivery. To file a claim or ask questions, please contact FURNITURE CARE PROTECTION directly through one of the following methods:
• Can I buy online and pick-up in-store?
— You can buy online and pick-up at our distribution center, or you can have your purchase delivered to your home through full-service delivery or store-to-door delivery for an additional fee.
• Do you have products online that aren’t on display in the store?
— If an item is out of stock it may not be shown currently in our showrooms however, all products on the website can also be purchased online or in the store.
Furniture & Mattress Questions
• Do you have custom-made furniture?
— Yes, we offer a variety of different special-order items.
• Do you have a designer program?
— Yes, we offer an incentive to designers to shop at our locations with their customers.
• Will I be charged Sales Tax?
- — Yes, you will be charged Mississippi sales tax if you pick up your furniture or have it delivered to a Mississippi address.
- — If you live out-of-state and we deliver your purchases to an out-of-state address, we will not charge sales tax. Your home state expects you to declare your purchase and pay sales tax when you arrive home.
• Do you take credit cards?
— Yes, they will be charged at the time of purchase.
• What if my order is delayed or canceled?
— In certain instances, there may be delays with our vendors getting your product to us. While we strive to deliver all of our customers’ products on the exact day they are expecting them, there are times where the items may be delayed. If these situations arise, we try to notify our customers as soon as we are made aware of the delay.
Post Purchase Questions
• Does it cost to pick up my purchase?
— No, pick up is free at our Airport Road location and Hattiesburg location.
• How far away will you deliver?
— We deliver statewide and in neighboring states such as Alabama, Louisiana, and Arkansas.
• How much will delivery cost?
— Cost is based on distance and not on the size of the purchase. For exact distance and price by zip code, please contact Miskelly Furniture.
- Local delivery is up to 30 miles away… $179.99
- If the purchase is eligible for Same Day Delivery… $199.99
- 30 to 60 miles away… $199.99
- 60 to 90 miles away… $279.99
- 90 to 120 miles away… $319.99
- Over 120 miles away… Please contact Miskelly Furniture.
• Will you take my old furniture?
— We are unable to move or remove old furniture, but we do offer complimentary removal of non-soiled mattresses if you purchase a mattress from us.
• What is a backorder?
— A backorder occurs when there is a delay in a product arriving at our warehouse, thus delaying the delivery. We try to minimize these occurrences as much as possible, but backorders do occur.
• How do I cancel my order or change my order?
— Contact your sales associate. If you do not know who that is, you can contact the store and give them your order number and they can connect you to the right person.