FURNITURE BUYING MADE FEARLESS
Any major purchase can be scary and not just because of the cost. Your home is a large part of your family story and anything that goes in it must work for everyone. It’s no doubt you want to feel confident about your furniture and mattress purchases. With so much invested in your choice, Miskelly wants you to be comfortable that you are making the right decisions for every piece. Find the answers to all your concerns below and if you still have questions, call any one of our 7 stores or click the chat button. The person on the other end will be both knowledgeable and friendly and very interested in making sure your journey is worry-free.
• What if I find a better price somewhere else before or after I’ve already purchased?
Answer – Low Price Guarantee > Click Here For More Details
MISKELLY FURNITURE’S LOW-PRICE GUARANTEE
Fearless Furniture Buying means you buy with confidence. Miskelly eliminates second-guessing with our price guarantees. It is rare to find a price lower than ours but, if you do, you are protected.
Miskelly will refund the difference if you find a qualifying product for less. To qualify, the product must be:
- Identical to the item you purchased (same brand name and manufacturer's identification number)
- Lower price is available within 30 days of your purchase date
- Product must be found in-stock at another retailer in Mississippi
- You must present confirmation of the lower price (ex: written quote from a competitor, online website, a screenshot of a tag, etc.) and a manager can confirm the item and the price by contacting the competitor
- We will not match home delivery charges, furniture protection or finance offers
- Guarantee does not apply to as-is merchandise
Miskelly will credit the difference if:
- The product you purchased is marked down at one of our locations within 30 days
Please note - Pricing is subject to change at any time without prior notice. We take every reasonable precaution necessary to ensure the accuracy of all the products listed, including their pricing. However, we do not accept liability for any errors in online pricing.
• What if the mattress I purchased isn’t the right comfort level for me?
Answer - Sleep Comfort Guarantee > Click Here For More Details
MISKELLY FURNITURE’S SLEEP COMFORT GUARANTEE
Buy your qualifying mattress with confidence when you purchase our 60 Day Sleep Comfort Guarantee Program. To be enrolled in the program, you simply need to purchase a mattress protector from Miskelly Furniture when you buy your mattress. That’s it! The mattress protector will also ensure the manufacture’s warranty stays intact as it would become void if the product is stained.
Because of the normal break-in adjustment period, you will need to sleep on your mattress for 30 days before deciding it isn’t right for you. If you still decide it isn’t the mattress you want for any reason, and you are in the Sleep Comfort Program you can:
- Re-select another mattress one time between 31 and 60 days of in-home use (see store of exact details)
Please note the following:
- A 10% handling fee will be charged to reselect for the expense associated with returning the mattress to the manufacturer (not to exceed $149)
- Exchange must be done on a Miskelly delivery truck and appropriate delivery charges will apply
- This guarantee covers mattresses enrolled in the program only and does not apply to power bases, foundations, sheets or pillows
- Please see the store for additional details on the Sleep Comfort Guarantee or returns on other bedding products
Sleep Comfort Application -
• What if something is defective with my mattress?
Answer - Miskelly Mattress Warranty > Click Here For More Details
MISKELLY FURNITURE’S MATTRESS WARRANTY
Please review our warranty policy and care guidelines to ensure your full satisfaction with our products and understanding of how to care for it as well as, it’s warranty coverage.
• What if the furniture I purchased doesn’t fit or I don’t love the color when I get it inside my home?
Answer - Return Policy > Click Here For More Details
MISKELLY FURNITURE’S RETURN POLICY
We want you to be satisfied with your selection so if you aren’t happy with your purchase you can return it within seven days. Mattresses and power bases are not covered under this return policy. Please see your mattress’s manufacturer’s warranty for the return policy.
Miskelly will refund your purchase price except for 10% that is withheld for re-stocking and handling. To qualify, the product:
- Must be free of damage inflicted by the customer
- Was not sold “As Is” or as a clearance item or special order
- Cannot be an adjustable base, pillows, bed linen, or mattress protector (please see mattress protection plan to determine if your mattress is eligible for a refund)
• What if my kid spills a drink on my sofa and I can’t get the stain out?
Answer - Furniture Protection > Click Here For More Details
FURNITURE CARE PROTECTION PROGRAM
- Peace of mind coverage
- No deductibles
- 24/7 claim filing and claim status
- Real-time notifications and updates
What does the protection plan cover?
- Any accidental stain attributed to a single incident
- Accidental rips, tears, burns, or punctures
- Accidental scratches, chips, or dents that penetrate the finish of hard surfaces
- Water of beverage marks or rings
- A structural or component failure due to a defect in materials and workmanship during normal residential use. Includes breakage of frames, glass, mirrors, mechanisms, welds, swivel bases, recliner handles, and assembled joints and includes component mechanical and electrical failures such as defective motors, massagers, vibrating units, and heaters
- Checking, cracking, bubbling, or peeling of the coating of finish on hard surfaces
- Seam and stitching separation; zippers, buttons, and tufted buttons
- Loss of silvering
- “One-time” pet damage – beaks, paws, jaws, and claws
What’s not covered by the plan?
- Accumulated stains or damage occurring over a period of time defined as a gradual buildup of dirt, dust, body oils, and perspiration
- Wear and tear through normal residential use
When does the plan coverage start?
The plan coverage begins once the covered item has been delivered to your home
Does the plan have a deductible?
No, there is never a deductible with FURNITURE CARE PROTECTION Plans
How do I file a claim?
If you elected to purchase a 3-year plan through FURNIITURE CARE PROTECTION, any claim must be reported directly to them. Information on coverage, exclusions, and additional means of reporting a claim is available on the plan you received at the time of delivery. To file a claim or ask questions, please contact FURNITURE CARE PROTECTION directly through one of the following methods:
• What if I can’t find anyone to help me get the furniture in my home and help me set it up?
Answer - Worry Free Delivery > Click Here For More Details
You have found the perfect piece of furniture or the mattress that is going to give you a great night’s sleep. Now you need to get it into your home. Adding Delivery to your order is an investment in superior service and set up.
Miskelly will schedule a delivery appointment that is convenient and will call when we are on the way. Most deliveries are done inside of a two-hour window, so you aren’t waiting around all day. For up to the minute tracking, check out our Dispatch Track and watch the truck as it makes its way to you!
Furniture is heavy and requires a lot of effort and energy to bring it home. Leave it to us and be assured that moving in will be done with the utmost care. Imagine carrying a mattress and an adjustable base up a flight of stairs or getting your sofa around a tight corner. The value of Delivery goes beyond eliminating your frustration. It means peace-of-mind that nothing will happen to your purchase or to the volunteers you have to find to do the heavy lifting.
Every piece of furniture has different assembly instructions. Our delivery teams have the correct tools and knowledge to get the job done right. Have you ever tried to assemble a drawer? It’s not easy and will never fit in the dresser properly if it isn’t done right.
Finally, our delivery team will remove all the packaging from your home. All that is left for you to do is enjoy your beautiful new furniture or your oh-so-comfortable bedding. No worries!
• What if my dog gets his muddy paws on my new, white sofa?!
Answer - Pet and Kid Friendly Fabrics > Click Here For More Details
PERFORMANCE FABRICS – KID & PET FRIENDLY
If you love the look of light fabric on furniture but fear potential stains from kids and pets, fear no more. Miskelly offers five different types of stain-resistant fabrics. Whatever your family can drop, spill, or muddy up, there is a performance fabric made for it.
All of these upholstered blends are made with moisture repellant yarns that go beyond mere fabric treatments. They offer varying degrees of water resistance, stain resistance, and odor resistance. Some can be cleaned with bleach for big messes, others repel liquids. They are all stain resistance and clean up with soap and water.
If you are thinking this material is going to be coarse and scratchy, think again. Performance fabrics are both elegant, comfortable, and stunning. Discover which product is right for your family from the chart below or visit a Miskelly showroom and see how beautiful durable can be.
• What if I don’t know much about furniture and I need help knowing what will work best?
Answer - 5 Star Reviews on the Miskelly Experience > Click Here For More Details
MISKELLY TAKES CARE OF CUSTOMERS
According to Google, we have almost 4000 reviews for our seven stores. Our average rating is 4.7 stars out of 5. Many people will agree that our Sales Associates provide excellent help and customer service through every step of buying experience. Check out what a few of our customers are saying:
My sales Associate was Mike. Even though he was new, he was VERY professional, kind, and helpful. He assisted me with my purchase and explained all the delivery details. Karen M.
John was a big help for us in choosing our mattress for our guest bedroom. It was a great experience working with John. Raphael B.
Had a great experience with Don. If I go back to Miskellys I want the same rep. He had a great attitude, and made us feel at home, and helped very thoroughly. Trea C.
Nice employees, & most of all great prices. Even the delivery men were nice. Thanks, Miskelly! Alderine J.
Amazing experience! Kim was so knowledgeable and professional. Rolando Y.
I've been searching for bookcases for over a month. I went to Miskelly Furniture and was assisted by Letitia R. She listened to my goal to find a bookcase that matched my sit-to-stand desk. She showed me several options and then showed me a beautiful freestanding bookcase. It is functional and versatile and looks like a piece of art! Sunny F.
• What if there is a defect in my piece that I discover after it is already set up in my home?
Answer - Manufacturer's Warranty > Click Here For More Details
FURNITURE MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY
Warranties can cover defects in workmanship and construction occurring under normal use and care. The total extent of coverage may vary according to the brand and model. If the defect is determined to be the manufacturer’s fault, there is no cost to the customer.
Over 90% of our service requests can be solved and completed in your home. Once you have notified us of a possible warranty claim, in most cases, we will set an appointment with a service technician. Our experienced service techs have been with Miskelly for years and are highly skilled craftsmen.
Warranties do not cover wear or merchandise subjected to misuse, negligence, or accidents. The manufacturer’s warranty doesn’t cover damage or defect noted on delivery or pick up. If this is noticed, you must report it to our customer care center within 3 days of receipt of merchandise.
We reserve the right to have a certified service technician evaluate and/or repair any defects before further action is taken. In addition, Customer Care may request photos be submitted of the item in question.
Based on the terms and conditions of your warranty and our determination of the origin of the damage, we will repair, replace, or deny action. For example, if you picked up your purchase with your own vehicle, it is your responsibility to ensure the merchandise is secured for transportation. Any damage noted once you have left our loading dock is subject to review.
Unfortunately, Miskelly cannot currently offer out of warranty repairs on furniture items even if purchased from us.
Please contact Customer Care regarding your warranty: 601-933-6000, Monday – Saturday, 9 AM to 6 PM CST
MATTRESS MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
Mattress warranties vary by manufacturers. Please refer to the warranty that is attached to your mattress upon pick-up or delivery. Some manufacturers allow us to help with claims. Contact Customer Care at 601-933-6000, Monday – Saturday, 9 AM to 6 PM CST, for further questions.
Why People Love Miskelly Furniture